South Dakota Housing Development Authority (SDHDA) is the administrator for the State of South Dakota's allocation of HOME funds.
SDHDA is directly responsible for the following
- Conducting management and occupancy reviews.
- Adjusting contract rents.
- Responding to health and safety issues.
- Conducting and/or following-up on the results of HOME project physical inspections.
- Following-up on owner monitoring and reporting efforts on deficiencies noted in tenant income matching initiatives.
Accessibility Notice: Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and The Fair Housing Act and their applicability to housing programs funded by the HOME Investment Partnerships Program and the Community Development Block Grant Program.
Call or email the following staff member with your HOME questions: