Moody's Investors Service has assigned the Authority's Homeownership Mortgage Bond rating at Aaa with a stable outlook.
"The Aaa long-term rating reflects strong performance and composition of the underlying loan portfolio, well-funded reserves, and solid management of the Authority."
- Moody's Investors Service, May 4, 2016
Standard & Poor's Rating Service has affirmed the Authority's Homeownership Mortgage program "AAA" rating with a stable outlook.
The ratings reflect:
- Extremely strong credit quality of the mortgage loan collateral with 66% of loans guaranteed by VA or insured by FHA or USDA Rural Development,
- Sufficient loan loss protections at the 'AAA' rating level,
- Fully funded reserves providing ample liquidity,
- Very high-quality investments, and
- Very strong cash flow strength beginning at more than 113% asset-to-liability parity.
- Standard & Poor's Public Finance, October 15, 2009